Dienstag, 8. Juli 2008

Tagged by Tini

Something that never happened before - and I'm not quite sure I now what to do. Well... Tini left some instructions :)


The Rules: each player answers the questions. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What I was doing 10 years ago:

Studying Geomatics in Karlsruhe - and having a really good time. I just started to develop something like self-confidence. Oh yes, I did Hardanger Embroidery then and some knitting. No sewing, no real knitting, no blueprinting.

2. What 5 things are on on my to-do list for today (in no particular order):

Making prints of the pictures from my husbands godmother's wedding
Baking waffles
Sewing on the Weekender Bag
Getting some sleep I didn't get tonight
Finishing the Silk Shrug for my Mom

3. Snacks I enjoy:
Strawberrys, Mozzarella Caprese, Apples

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire:

Having a huge renovation of our house (bathrooms, wintergarden, heating...)
Stop working fulltime thus being able to spend lots of time with Baby
Giving money to the Red Cross for no special purpose (as I did during the Tsunami Catastrophe)
Well - I think I would find something else.


5. Places I have lived:

All the places? All right.

Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Bremervörde, Niedersachsen
Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Diepholz, Niedersachen
Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg
Wiesbaden, Hessen
Neuberg, Hessen


Now - the most dodgy part - whom to tag. Well. Um. I don't know that many Bloggers, I must admit. So... how about Nagano, Sew-Mad, Darcy and Yulicee?

Keine Kommentare: